Our Luxurious San Jose Boutique Hotel Amenities
San Jose's Finest Luxury Hotel Amenities:
Explore the services and amenities available at Hotel Valencia Santana Row, the most luxurious choice among Silicon Valley hotels, ideally stated on Santana Row. From elegantly appointed boutique accommodations to premier dining at Citrus Restaurant, the perks at our San Jose hotel are diverse and gratifying, ensuring a fulfilling experience for business and leisure travelers.
Amenities & Services at Our Boutique Hotel in San Jose
- The only hotel located on Santana Row
- 215 elegantly appointed San Jose boutique hotel accommodations
- 17 suites including a Presidential Suite
- Complimentary continental breakfast served daily in Citrus Restaurant
- Vbar, an ultra-hip lounge with Santana Row balcony view
- Custom design Hotel Valencia beds with 300 –thread count designer Egyptian linens
- Fitness Center
- 4,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Outdoor year round swimming pool and hot tub
- Complimentary wireless Internet in guest rooms and all public areas of the hotel
- Balcony and courtyard rooms unmatched among luxury hotels in San Jose
- Business center with 24/7 access
- Same day laundry and valet
- 24-hour room service
- Handicap accessible facilities, for additional information click here
- Parking: For your convenience, Hotel Valencia offers valet parking at $24 overnight or $8 short term. Complimentary self-parking is available throughout Santana Row. Vehicle passes are required for overnight self-parking and must be displayed on the dashboard of your vehicle. Vehicle passes for overnight self-parking are available upon arrival from our valet and front desk staff. Vehicles without an authorized vehicle pass will be towed at the owner's expense. Hotel Valencia assumes no responsibility for towed vehicles.
- Alcohol Policy: Hotel Valencia offers liquor and cocktail drinks at Citrus Restaurant, Vbar and through in-room dining. Outside alcohol is prohibited and will be collected and stored for our guests until departure.