Our Hotel Policies
You can find Hotel Valencia Santana Row policies and frequently asked questions below. We are always available to answer any questions via phone or email as well. Please call us toll-free at 855.596.3396 or contact us here.
Here’s what people have been asking:
- Q. Check In time and Check Out time
- A. Check in time is 3:00pm and Check out time is 12:00pm.
- Q. Can I ship something to the hotel?
- A. Hotel Valencia may store shipments for your arrival. Due to limited storage space, please ship all packages to arrive no more than 5 business days prior to your arrival date. A handling charge of $3.00 per package will apply to all packages delivered to events and meeting spaces. All packages stored longer than 5 business days will incur a storage fee of $5.00 per package, per day. Packages arriving for guests who are checked in will be left a message that a package has arrived and can be picked up from the Bell Staff or delivered for a $2.00 Delivery Fee for the first three packages and $2.00 for each additional package. All guests must be present to sign for packages upon delivery. Hotel Valencia shall not be liable for safe or timely arrival of any packages sent to the hotel. Hotel Valencia will reserve the right to refuse acceptance of packages, or return to sender when necessary.
- Q. What is the minimum required age to check in
- A. The minimum required age to check in is 21. Valid identification will be required at check in.
- Q. Reservation Confirmations, Deposit and Guarantee Policy
- A. Reservation confirmations - sent automatically within two hours of reservation being completed; Guarantee/Deposit Policy – all reservations require a credit card to hold the reservation. No deposit is required.
- Bookings or reservations of ten (10) rooms or more is considered a Group booking. See Details
- Reserved rooms may not be resold to a third party. See Details
- Q. Requests for Connecting or Adjoining Rooms
- A. The hotel offers a limited number of connecting rooms in king to double/double configuration. Requests for connecting rooms must be made in advance, are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and, if available, are assigned at check-in. To request a connecting or adjoining room, contact the front desk at the hotel directly prior to arrival day. The hotel will do its best to accommodate these requests, but cannot guarantee them. The hotel recommends choosing a specialty suite to guarantee connecting accommodations.
- Q. Cancellations and Charges
- A. If reservation is not cancelled by 3 pm, local hotel time, two days (48 hours) prior to arrival, a one night’s charge with applicable taxes will apply.
- Q. Proximity to Airport; Entrances and Security to Hotel
- A. Entrances to the hotel - The only publicly accessible entrance faces Santana Row.; Security – The hotel maintains a security staff each evening/overnight. Daytime security is provided in Santana Row by the management of Santana Row.
- Q. Parking
- A. For your convenience, Hotel Valencia offers valet parking at $24 overnight or $8 short term. Complimentary self-parking is available throughout Santana Row. Vehicle passes are required for overnight self-parking and must be displayed on the dashboard of your vehicle. Vehicle passes for overnight self-parking are available upon arrival from our valet and front desk staff. Vehicles without an authorized vehicle pass will be towed at the owner's expense. Hotel Valencia assumes no responsibility for towed vehicles.
- Q. Alcohol Policy
- A. Hotel Valencia offers liquor and cocktail drinks at our Hotel Restaurants, Vbar and through in-room dining. Outside alcohol is prohibited and will be collected and stored for our guests until departure.
- Q. Hotel Information and Special Services
- A. This information can be accessed on the Accommodations button on this website or by calling toll-free 855.596.3396.
- Q. Availability and Rates
- A. This information can be accessed on the Reservations page on this website or by calling toll-free 855.596.3396.
- Q. Early Check-In
- A. May be requested and will only be confirmed on the morning of arrival based on availability. Check in time is 3:00pm and Check out time is 12:00pm.
- Q. Payments and Other Charges
- A. A valid credit card is required to check in to the hotel which a pre-authorization will be secured from the credit card company. Please keep this in mind if you are using a debit card. A hold will be put on your funds. Cash may be used at check-out.
- Q. Facilities for Guests With Disabilities (ADA)
- A. There are 17 rooms at the hotel which are specially adapted for physically challenged guests. These rooms are in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Housekeeping Department can also provide raised toilet seats and shower chairs upon request. ADA Statement
- Q. Pet Policy
- A. The hotel does not allow pets.
- Q. Double Occupancy Policy
- A. Double occupancy is limited to two adults. Additional adults will result in added fees.
- Q. Careers at Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- A. Please see the Careers section of our website for the most up to date information about Careers with our hotel.