San Jose Wineries & Wine Tours
Experience the Taste of Local San Jose Wines
Among the top things to do in California, the Silicon Valley region's wineries provide pristine scenery, fresh and flavorful wines and relaxing, informative tours. If you’re looking for San Jose hotels near wineries, you’ve come to the right place. The following San Jose area wineries are easily accessible from Hotel Valencia Santana Row and the perfect destination when booking our Santa Cruz Wine Weekend Package.
- 3535 N. Main Street, Soquel, CA
- Phone: (831) 475-2258
- 32 Miles Away
The oldest winery in the Santa Cruz Mountains, this winery has produced handcrafted, award-winning wines since 1933. Specialties include the unique Italian blend, LA VITA, and cool-climate varietals such as chardonnay, pinot grigio and pinot noir. The winery overlooks the beautiful Monterey Bay.
David Bruce Winery
- 21439 Bear Creek Road, Los Gatos, CA
- Phone: (800) 397-9972
- 16 Miles Away
This San Jose winery has an international reputation for producing the greatest pinot noir in the world.
J. Lohr Vineyards & Wine
- 1000 Lenzen Avenue, San Jose, CA
- Phone: (408) 288-5057
- 3.4 Miles Away
J. Lohr owns nearly 3,000 acres of California vineyards. Wines are produced in extremely small quantities and compete with the most expensive wines produced in Bordeaux and California.
La Rochelle Winery
- 5443 Tesla Road, Livermore, CA 94550
- Phone: (925) 243-6442
- 102 Miles Away
A small, artisanal winery focused exclusively on the making of handcrafted, world-class pinot noir from only the finest vineyard sites in California and Oregon.
- 23600 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA
- Phone: (408) 741-2934
- 14 Miles Away
Savannah-Chanelle produces in the range of 8-10 thousand cases annually, with over 80 percent dedicated to pinot noir. Tastings are available daily.
Santa Cruz Wine Weekend Package
Explore and experience the Santa Cruz Wine Region with our Wine Weekend Getaway Package featuring Mendocino Farms Sandwich Market's fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Pack a picnic, hop in your car and enjoy! Package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations for two
- Bottle of local wine and artisan cheese plate upon arrival
- $50 gift card at Mendocino Farms (located on Olson Drive in Santana Row)
- Hotel Valencia tote bag filled bottled water, wine wipes and a Santa Cruz Wine Region Map
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Complimentary Continental breakfast for two on lobby level
Offer is based on double occupancy, exclusive of tax and subject to availability. $30 charge for each additional guest. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Must be 21 to book. Must book at least 3 days in advance.